Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stressless

I am realizing that so far I am not taking my trade quite seriously. This bad habit can turn in personal financial disaster with bigger account. Because of that I decided to get rid of the gambling habits like scalping with 5 or 10 minilots when my account is under $200.

Yesterday I made the decision one and only one lot for every single trade. This made me relaxed, more confident and without adrenaline rushes.

The result was quite positive today. When I was sipping my espresso I took several position and all of them turned to be profitable except long EUR/USD at 12666 closed with 20 pips loss.

Today I made Total 12 trades with +103.1 $9.94 this all inclusive two long positions AUD/USD and NZD/USD closed in the night.

I dont think to post all my trades anymore as it seems useles waste of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment