Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Testing Artificial Intelligence EA

The world of EA's is quite interesting. All sorts of people out there. Some are expecting the miracle - to throw EA on a chart with it's default settings and to get rich overnight. Others are complaining that all was fine on demo but then EA ruined their account. Smarties are getting free EA's and trying to sell them. Quite amusing.

I personally will not feel comfortable to live EA on real account in the night but maybe I just need some time to get used to this risky business.

Decided to test myself Artificial Intelligence EA after getting enough of all independent testers. Now I am running this EA on Alpari demo account of $500 with 0.01 lot size.

This version is made by the russian Yuri Reshetov and is free.
So far it's -16.62$ I am planing to wait to 20% loss if things are going in this direction and the I will try the modified version.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hey - I say stay away from any EA that you did not create yourself. It's like your own trading strategy...it needs to be developed by you so that you can feel comfortable with it. I am in the process of writing a 15M scalping program that is design for and by me...(I am not a programmer, but a friend is). I don't expect it to be wildly successful, but I am doing it as more of a hobby. PA is the way to go and longer term trends in my opinion, but I still like the rush of a scalp here and there...If I lose - I write it off as entertainment. In any case, looks like you're progressing well - I am updating my blog tonight...see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, don't underestimate the EA's of others, especially by mathematicians who are writing EA's just for fun. Your own scalping EA, that sounds good. I am corresponding with Russian programmer, maybe he will agree to turn my idea into code. Unfortunately I can't write anything else than poor HTML. This is as well like hobby to me.

    ReplyDelete