Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Who am I

I have opened live account of $200 with deltastock several years ago and without knowing what exactly I am doing I made $400 profit and shortly after that lost everything.

Occasionally I have been trying several demos for a few days. After I have tried the micro platform of FXCM I liked it very much and the easiness to make money with demo account is well known so I decided to start live.

In October I have opened account with $150 then I made it $240 then I was near to the margin call with less than $50 and now I am around $86 with two long positions in EUR/JPY and CHF/JPY hopefully there will be some $$ to be made.

I have followed the online course for beginners of FXCM and I have learned some very basics.

In the meantime I try to make some scalping - usually successful with EUR/JPY and disastrous with EUR/USD an I feel like I have to trade for sure and this is my main mistake, I recon.

For the time frame 21 October 2008 until 10 February 2009 I have made nearly 350 trades with maybe 500 microlots.

2 comments:

  1. Haha well, I feel like I would have told that story exactly. Just hang in there, fight the urge to trade every bump in the market. I used to try to scalp (was very exciting, but also very unprofitable for me) but what I found was that to make any money you need a LARGE account. I am slowly evolving into a longer term trader which has helped me focus on the overall trend...check out all the links in my blog, they where immensely helpful to me. Good luck!! see you soon.

    ReplyDelete